T-Shirts Ladies/Juniors Athletic Wear Outerwear Youth Business Apparel
Screen printing is done by forcing ink through a mesh screen onto the fabric on color at a time. The shirt is then sent through a dryer at 350 degrees to properly cure the ink. Screen printing can be done in one color or many colors depending on your needs, and in multiple locations on each garment. Screen printing is the method that most garments are printed with. 90% of the shirts you see hanging on the rack at your local Target or Walmart are screen printed. This decorating method is suited for t-shirts, sweatshirts, and other tightly woven garments and accessories. Whether you need t-shirts for your workforce or hooded sweathsirts for your softball team, let our experts help you find the most attrractice and cost-effective way to bring your logo to life on the garment of your choice. Contact us to find out what we can do for you! Screen printed shirts are great for...
* Company outings, events, or business promotions
* Football, baseball, or basketball leagues
* Schools, colleges, or societies
* Teams & clubs
* Family outings, parties, and vacations
* Churches and ministry groups
Can't think of what design to have printed or the right apparel to use? Our graphci design team can help with suggestions and ideas...we've had lots of practice!
How to Order
1.Search for Products • Go to the Catalog page
• Enter in a keyword (i.e. mug or pen) and click on Go OR
• Browse products by clicking on a Category
2. Review the Product • Click on the product image or on the Details link to find out more info
• Click on the Order Now button to start the ordering process
3. Ordering the Product • Once you’re in the ordering process fill out the appropriate fields (i.e. quantity) and just click Next to continue
• Upload artwork if necessary and specify any instructions on the Imprint and Personalization page
• Enter in shipping and payment info on the designated pages
4. Place the Order • Review your order for accuracy
• Click on the Finish button to submit the order
• That’s it. If you have any questions, contact us!